Scenic Fall Foliage Chairlift Rides at Ski Butternut

By AlpineZone News |
Oct 04 2005 - 02:35 PM

GREAT BARRINGTON, Massachusetts ??” Over the Columbus day weekends and the weekend following, October 8, 9, 10, 15 and 16, Ski Butternut will operate its Top Flight quad chairlift allowing guests to enjoy falls colorful display while suspended from an enviable vantage point at tree top level. Up to four guests per chair can enjoy the spectacular display of fall colors while relaxing on a deliberately slowed down chairlift ride. The lift will transport guests to the mountains summit and back down to the base. One of the most spectacular views offered are those of Monument Mountains rocky heights. The round trip lift rides cost $5 per person and last about 45 minutes. Lift rides are available from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (For guests safety lift will not operate during thunderstorms or high winds).

In addition to the spectacular chairlift rides guests will be able to visit Ski Butternut’s Ski & Snowboard Shop which will be hosting its largest sale of the season. Great deals abound on winter clothing and gear with special savings of 20 -75 percent off last years products as well as a $25 boot table which always proves to be a big draw. In addition to the sale on new items Ski Butternut will also be hosting a ski & snowboard SWAP or Tag sale. Guests can bring in their gently used equipment and our staff will help to sell it. 20% of proceeds will go to the Ski Butternut Adaptive program and a check for the remaining 80% will be sent to the seller. The SWAP is a great time to upgrade or get that growing youngster some gently used gear or outerwear.

0

No Comments

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *