Stowe Mountain Resort is a ski resort near the town of Stowe in northern Vermont, comprising two separate mountains: Mount Mansfield and Spruce Peak. The vertical drop from Mount Mansfield of 2,360 feet (720 m) is the fifth largest in New England and the fourth largest in Vermont. The resort is primarily owned by AIG since 1988.
Ski Resort Information
About Stowe Mountain Resort
Stowe Mountain Resort Statistics
- Vertical Drop:2,360 feet
- Trail Acreage:485 skiable acres
- Lift Count:12 - One 8-person Gondola; 3 High-speed Quads; 2 Triples; 4 Doubles; 2 Surface Lifts
Stowe Mountain Resort Snow Conditions
- Report Time:Wed, 04 Dec 2013
- Recent Snow Fall:N/A
- Surface Conditions:Machine Groomed
- Base Depth:12"
- Lifts Open:5
- Terrain Park:Yes
Newest Trip Reports
- Hows the mogul situation? Beartrap? NF?
- Date(s) Skied: 2/1/13
Resort or Ski Area: Snow Ridge, Turin, NY