BROMLEY MOUNTAIN, Vermont ??вЂќ Many large groups like the Connecticut Ski Council visit Bromley Mountain during the season and Bromley’s hints for new group leaders helps everyone stay safe.
Below are several helpful hints for ski club and group leaders just starting out. If you need additional information, feel free to contact Bromley Mountain at 802-824-5522 ext. 215 or [email]email@example.com[/email].
- It is helpful for chaperones and group sales to be connected while at the mountain. Bromley offers radios for day use.
- Call ahead with the final count of adults & teen/juniors. That way we will be well prepared for your arrival.
- Inform everyone of where you will be meeting at the end of the day. The bus drop off and pick up location will be the same for your convenience.
- Keep everyone on the bus and distribute tickets as they get off (equipment renters & individuals taking lessons excluded).
- If anyone is interested in lessons, have them call the Learning Center well before your arrival date to make reservations. Find out if their lesson includes a lift ticket in the package and if so remember not to include them in your final group count.
- All parties renting equipment should go to rentals and repair first. Have them meet you later by the fire place to retrieve their tickets.
- Provide first aid with a list of names of all the kids in your school or youth group.
- Are you staying overnight in the area? If so, let Bromley know and they can drop off your group tickets for your convenience.
For more information go to www.bromley.com