LINCOLN, New Hampshire ??вЂќ Coming off another picture-perfect early season weekend of skiing and riding, New Hampshire’s Loon Mountain and Waterville Valley announce a new product for skiers and riders that saves almost 50% off the ticket-window rates. The Big Mountain Four-Pak is now on sale for $119 and is good for 4 days of midweek/non-holiday skiing and riding at Loon and Waterville Valley. Guests can purchase the Big Mountain Four-Pak on line at either www.loonmtn.com or at www.waterville.com on site at the resorts. This is a direct-to-lift ticket so guests do not have to wait in a ticket window line once they purchase the product.
Below are a number other deals that save skiers and riders money throughout the season at Waterville Valley, Loon Mountain and Cranmore Mountain.
- Back in its second year, Spin the Wheel of Deals to win great prizes like free lunch, free lessons or a free lift ticket every non-holiday Monday and Friday in January. The minimum prize every guest will win is a two-for-one lift ticket.
- The Triple Crown Pak allows guests to ski or ride Waterville Valley any three days of the season, for a low price of $145. This pass is non-transferable and can be purchased online or at the season pass office.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with lift tickets for only $17 on March 17.
- Dollar Day is back again – Friday, March 31.
- All season long, guests can purchase tickets online at www.waterville.com for a $10 savings.
- 2 for 1 is back again on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from January 3-26.
- The Grand Slam Four Pak allows guests to ski or ride Loon Mountain any four days of the season for only $219. The Four Pak is non-transferable and can be purchased on line or at any ticket window.
Cranmore Mountain Resort
- The Triple Play Pak allows guests to ski or ride Cranmore any three days of the season, for only $109. This pass is non-transferable and can be purchased online or at the season pass office.
- Purchase midweek non-holiday lift tickets on line for $32 – a $13 savings.
Each resort offers a Add-A-Day value program. Guests can “add a day” by bringing their one-day lift ticket back to the ticket window by the end of the day and save off the next day’s lift ticket. Adult Add-A-Day rates at Loon Mountain are $53; rates at Waterville Valley are $45; rates at Cranmore are $32.
For those who like to read more than a trail map, head to the Borders Bookstores in New Hampshire. Purchase $100 worth of merchandise through January 31, and receive a free midweek lift ticket to Loon Mountain, Waterville Valley or Cranmore Mountain. Skiers and riders can also purchase discounted direct-to-lift tickets at any New Hampshire Borders Bookstore for a $10 savings.
For the most up-to-date conditions and information, visit the resort’s websites at: www.loonmtn.com, www.waterville.com or www.cranmore.com. Or call: Loon 1-800-229-LOON, Waterville Valley 1-800-GO VALLEY, Cranmore 1-800-SUN N SNOW.