NORTH WOODSTOCK, New Hampshire — Old Colony Ski Club is calling all skiers and snowboarders looking for inexpensive lodging for the 2006/2007 season to come check out the free New Members Weekend, December 1-3. Lodging is free the nights of December 1st /2nd and includes the following for free: breakfast, dinner and party on December 2nd and breakfast December 3rd.
Skiers and snowboarders can have an inexpensive, year-round getaway in North Woodstock, NH, for only $250 plus one work weekend a year and only 2 hours from Boston, close to Loon, Cannon, Bretton Woods and Waterville Valley.
Old Colony is seeking active, friendly outdoor enthusiasts who want to have a good time, are interested in meeting new people, and will enjoy the many benefits this adults-only ski club offers:
- Two hours from Boston, minutes off of I-93 at Exit 32, North Woodstock, NH.
- Five minutes from Loon, 15 minutes from Cannon, 30 minutes from Waterville Valley and Bretton Woods.
- Short walking distance to bars, restaurants, convenience store, and liquor store.
- Health club membership with hot tub during ski season.
- Place to socialize and sleep after a long day of skiing/riding.
- Access to a full kitchen to prepare meals.
- Year round access to the White Mountains (hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, golfing, shopping and even leaf peeping).
Tired of skiing and riding New Hampshire less because lodging and gas cost so much? Check out New Members Weekend for the Old Colony Ski Club, December 1 ??вЂњ 3 and find out how to enjoy the winter season for less. Visit www.oldcolonyskiclub.org or email [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] for more information. Join Old Colony to ski and ride New Hampshire more and spend less.