Join us Oct. 11 & 12, 2014 for the Fall Festival! There will be live music by Country Express, the Ex-Files, the Lovetaps, Crawdaddy, the Jeremy Baum trio & the Giant Flying Turtles, fall foliage skyride, season pass sales, season long programming sales, fishing derby, a climbing wall, bounce house, additional kids entertainment, ski apparel and more. Take a trip on the Sky Ride (weather permitting) and enjoy the beautiful colors of the Catskill Mountains in Autumn. Along with all the great fun we have great German fare food & beverages courtesy of Centerplate.
In addition to the arts and crafts vendors, this year the festival will feature a garage section. If you have garage sale items we encourage you to come up and sell your items. For more information about becoming a vendor, please fill out a vendor application or pass along an application to someone who you think might be interested.
NEW FOR THE 2014-2015 SEASON
This past season at Belleayre proved to be a season of growth and change for us and the changes have not stopped there. Additional investments in Belleayre have our staff working hard on completing more new and exciting projects at the mountain. Considerations for capital expenditures include improving customer service and overall experience at Belleayre thanks to the continual input from our patrons. Construction projects are underway!
- The Overlook Lodge cafeteria project has started this week. The cafeterial will be getting a new look as the area will be completely renovated. This will help reduce lines, bottlenecks and have better flow.
- Extensive snowmaking upgrades have started – including a three “zone” water line segregation and adding 25 new Sky Giant Flanged Heads for our snowguns. Both upgrades will allow us to put our low energy snowguns at the top of the mountain.
- New electric Cameron Turbo Air 3000 compressor.
- New Piston Bully PB400 winch cat.
- New fully responsive and adaptive website (to be launched late November).
- New ecommerce store.
- A New 120′ x 50′ structure will be built in the lower area and will be the new home of the rental shop.
- Kidscamp will be moving to the old rental shop – this move will more than double the inside area of the Kids Zone and will be used for seating and registration.
- More seating was added in the Overlook Lodge next to the administration office.
- The Discovery Lodge restroom will be completely remodeled and new tile, flooring, stalls and fixtures will be added.
- Electrical upgrades.
- SKI3 Snow Sampler – Purchase 4 individually fully transferable lift tickets which are valid at Belleayre, Gore and Whiteface mountains any day during the 2014-2015 season.
- SKI3 Military pass for just $459 for active military members and their family (ID is required for all military passes).