NORTH WOODSTOCK, New Hampshire — Old Colony Ski Club is calling all skiers and snowboarders looking for inexpensive lodging for the 2007/2008 season to come check out the FREE New Members Weekend, November 30 – December 2. Lodging is free the nights of November 30th/December 1st and includes the following for free: breakfast, dinner and party on December 1st and breakfast on December 2nd.
Skiers and snowboarders can have an inexpensive, year-round getaway 2 hours from Boston in North Woodstock, NH, for only $250 plus one work weekend a year, close to Loon, Cannon, Bretton Woods and Waterville Valley.
Old Colony is seeking active, friendly outdoor enthusiasts who want to have a good time, are interested in meeting new people, and will enjoy the many benefits this adults-only ski club offers:
- Two hours from Boston, minutes off of I-93 at Exit 32, North Woodstock, NH.
- Five minutes from Loon, 15 minutes from Cannon, 30 minutes from Waterville Valley and Bretton Woods.
- Short walk to bars, restaurants, convenience store, and liquor store.
- Health club membership with hot tub during ski season.
- Place to socialize and sleep after a long day of skiing/riding!
- Access to a full kitchen to prepare meals.
- Year round access to the White Mountains (hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, golfing, shopping and even leaf peeping).
Tired of skiing/riding New Hampshire less because lodging and gas cost so much? Check out New Members Weekend for the Old Colony Ski Club, November 30 – December 2 and find out how to enjoy the winter season for less! Visit www.oldcolonyskiclub.org or email [email]email@example.com[/email] for more information.