Cranmore’s “Pink Friday” Benefits Komen for the Cure

By AlpineZone News |
Jun 02 2014 - 11:57 AM

NORTH CONWAY, NH – On June 27, Cranmore’s Mountain Adventure Park is holding its first Pink Friday, when the pink-wearing, adventure park-loving crowd gets a better-than-half-off deal that will delight the masses and benefit the Vermont- New Hampshire Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure – the Race for the Cure people – all at the same time.

On Pink Friday, folks who don any article of pink clothing can purchase an unlimited Mountain Adventure Pass, a $39 value, for only $15. That buys the pinked-out public unlimited access to all that the Mountain Adventure Park has to offer – ride the incredible Mountain Coaster, the Giant Swing, Summer Tubing down the mountain, the tandem-rider Soaring Eagle Zip Line, scale Spider Mountain and the Climbing Wall and let the kids tackle the Bouncy Houses, and more – all day long. And the entire price of admission will be donated to Komen Vermont-New Hampshire.

Folks from Memorial Hospital, a current Komen Grantee, will be on hand throughout the day to meet and greet and answer questions about breast cancer in general and Memorial’s efforts to treat and prevent the disease in particular.

Through events like Pink Friday, the Races for the Cure and horseback Rides for the Cure in New Hampshire and Vermont, and others, Komen Vermont New Hampshire has netted more than $8.7 million in 21 years. Of that, more than $6.5 million – 75% of the monies raised – underwrote breast cancer education, screening and treatment in New Hampshire and Vermont; the remaining 25%, more than $2 million, was dedicated to breast cancer research. This year, $350,000 was granted to 11 breast-health organizations in the two states.

Up for a road trip? Cranmore’s sister mountain, Bromley, in Peru, Vermont, is offering great Pink Friday deals of their own on June 27. Check out Bromley’s Mountain Adventure Park at

For more information on Cranmore’ Mountain Adventure Park, visit online at Find more info about Komen Vermont-New Hampshire at or call 888-550-CURE. For more information about Susan G. Komen for the Cure, breast health or breast cancer, visit or call 1-877 GO KOMEN.